Information Customers Provide
Gavanics collects personal information from you when you choose to share it with us. This may include when you use our Services, register for an online account, make a purchase, request information from us, sign up for newsletters or our email list, use our service, participate in a survey or promotion, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect may include:
- Mailing or Shipping Address
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- Birth Date and/or Year of Birth
- Credit or Debit Card Information
- Geographic location
Information Automatically Collected
For example, we may automatically collect certain non-personal information from you, including but not limited to the browser or operating system you use on your mobile device or computer, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, unique device identifier of any of your computer(s) or device(s) that are used to access the Site, Internet connection speed and duration, device type, geographic data, browser type, operating system, and the domain name from which you accessed the Services. We also may collect information about your use of the Site including the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return to the Site, other click-stream or site usage data, emails that you open, forward or click-through to our Site, and other sites that you may visit.
Tracking Options and Do Not Track Disclosures
Certain parts of our Site require cookies. You are free to set your browser or operating system settings to limit certain tracking or to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site or take full advantage of all of our offerings. Check the “Tools” or “Help” tabs in your browser (or your mobile device privacy settings) to learn how to change your cookie and other tracking preferences.
Information Collected from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including social networks that you use to connect with Gavanics. This information may include name, user name, demographic information, updated address or contact information, interests, and publicly-observed data, such as from social media and online activity. We may combine this information with the information we collect from and about you to help us tailor our communications to you and to improve our Site.
Combination of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us online with information we automatically collect when you visit our Site, as well as information collected across other computers or devices that you may use and from third parties or other online and offline sources.
Gavanics may use the information we collect from and about you for any of the following purposes:
- To validate, confirm, verify, fulfill, deliver, and track your order (including to process payment card transactions, arrange for shipping, handle returns and refunds, and contact you about your order or delivery of your order, including via telephone or e-mail).
- To enhance your online shopping experience, including as a way to recognize you and welcome you to the Site or to retrieve your shopping cart during a future visit.
- To protect the security or integrity of the Site and our business, such as by protecting against and preventing fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and managing risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- To provide you with customized Site content, targeted offers, and advertising on the Site, or across the Internet on third party sites.
- To contact you with information, newsletters, marketing, promotional materials, or discounts from Gavanics or on behalf of our partners and affiliates.
- To respond to your inquiries, and contact and communicate with you when necessary.
- To develop new products or services and to conduct analysis to enhance current products and services.
- To review the usage and operations of our Site, and improve our content, products, and services.
- To address any problems with the Site or our business.
Additionally, if you use the Site to connect with third party services you authorize us to use information from and about you, on your behalf, to interact with these third-party services based on your requests.